You must reserve your spot in order to come and climb. Each booked session will last 2 hours, door to door, including check-in, your climbing session and your check-out. Customers are requested to book only 2 sessions per week in advance to allow as many customers as possible to climb. Spots are limited, don’t overbook! At the last minute, the day before, everyone can book without limit!
Member customers can book up to 7 days in advance. You also have access to a last minute booking link, for extra spots, through which you can book without limit, 24 hours in advance. Check your emails for your preferred booking links.
Holders of prepaid sessions (punch cards) can book up to 5 days in advance. Check your emails for your preferential booking links.
Visitors can book up to 3 days in advance and pay for their climbing online.
For any questions regarding the reservation system, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can cancel up to 24h before your reservation.
If you cancel less than 24h in advance or do not show up and you are a member, you will be charge 15$; if you are a punch card holder, one punch will be deducted from your reserve; if you are a visitor, you will not be reimbursed.
New preventive mesures
Your health will be assessed on arrival by our team. If you answer YES to one of the following questions, access to the gym will not be allowed:
- Have you been exposed to a person infected with COVID 19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you had any symptoms of COVID 19 (cough, fever, shortness of breath, change in taste or smell in the past 14 days)?
- Have you traveled outside the country in the past 14 days?
- Are you waiting for the result of a screening test for COVID 19?
Everyone is asked to wash their hands when entering and leaving the gym. Hand washing stations are also located in the gym so that everyone can regularly disinfect their hands.
MASK / FACE COVER
Wearing a mask/face cover is optional but recommended.
At all times, customers are requested to respect a distance of 2 meters between themselves, staff and other customers. Ground X’s have been installed. Unless traveling, customers are invited to stay in position and perform the associated activity, either climbing or training.
Whether you live at the same address or not, you must follow the same rules.
NO CASH MONEY
No transactions will be made with cash during the deconfinement period. Only cards will be accepted.
The shoe rental service is maintained. Each pair is thoroughly washed between each use.
SERVICES NOT AVAILABLE DURING DECONFINEMENT
- Water fountain
- Chalk buckets
- Coaching services
TOPS AND SHOES
Tops and shoes are now mandatory in the gym for hygienic reasons.
- You have 2 hours to climb.
- You must check-in AND check-out.
- You must be 14 years of age or older to climb, until further notice.
- You must arrive at the gym changed and ready to climb (btw, tops are now mandatory).
- The changing rooms are reserved for toilets! Lockers will not be accessible.
- Bring your chalk. For the moment, the chalk buckets are out! Get it online, so you don’t lose a minute of climbing.
- Bring your bottle of water! The water fountain is condemned until further notice.
- Please wait outside until the time of your reservation.
- No cash accepted! Cards only.
What do I need to bring?
- Bloc Shop ID Scan card
- Mask or face cover (optional but recommended)
- Climbing shoes
- Sandals for walking
- Climbing clothes (top + bottom)
- Chalk and chalk bag (liquid if you prefer)
- Bottle of water, full
- Tote bag to carry your stuff with you
- Bank or credit card if you have to make a purchase (please buy online before coming if possible!)
Can kids / teenagers climb during deconfinement?
For the moment only autonomous participants (14+) can climb. The reality of distancing does not allow us to ensure a safe activity with parental supervision.
Do you know when 13 and under can climb? It is currently impossible for us to have a fixed date.
What will happen to my EFT membership?
HOW ARE FEES AND CREDITS CALCULATED?
Unless we received a request to stay active during the closure, EFT memberships were put on hold on March 16th 2020 when our facilities were closed to the public. They were reactivated as of June 24th 2020, day of our reopening to all members. The total duration of the closure and membership freezes is equal to 100 days.
Our payment periods start on the 10th of the month (billing date) and end on the 9th of the following month.
The credit applied to EFT memberships is equal to the paid and unused days for the period starting on the 10th of March: March 16th-April 9th (25 days).
The membership fee applied to EFTs is equal to the unpaid days remaining for the period starting June 10th: June 24th-July 9th (16 days).
Adam has a Regular EFT membership. His monthly dues are 70$ monthly (80.48$ tx inc). He did not renounce his closure credit.
As of June 24th 2020 (before taxes):
Credit applied to account: 58.33$
(70$/ 30 days*25 paid and unused days, March 16th-April 9th)
Invoice applied to account: 37.3$
(70$/30 days*16 remaining unpaid days, June 24th-July 9th)
Account balance as of June 24th: -21.00$ (credit)
(-58.33$ credit+37.33$ dues)
HOW WILL MY CREDIT BE APPLIED?
If you make inhouse purchases at our coffee shop, your credit will be applied to them during your visit. If you do not make inhouse purchases the amount will be applied to your next billing payment on July 10th 2020.
WHAT IF I DO NOT WANT MY MEMBERSHIP REACTIVATED?
For those who do not wish to have their EFT memberships reactivated no problem. Our normal policy applies and they may keep their EFT membership on Freeze for a 8$/ monthly fee.