You must reserve your spot in order to come and climb. Each booked session will last 2 hours, door to door, including check-in, your climbing session and your check-out. Customers are requested to book only 2 sessions per week in advance to allow as many customers as possible to climb. Spots are limited, don’t overbook! At the last minute, the day before, everyone can book without limit!
Member customers can book up to 7 days in advance. You also have access to a last minute booking link, for extra spots, through which you can book without limit, 24 hours in advance.
Holders of prepaid sessions (punch cards) can book up to 5 days in advance.
Visitors can book up to 3 days in advance and pay for their climbing online.
For any questions regarding the reservation system, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can cancel a reservation free of charge up to 6 hours before your reservation.
After this deadline or if you do not show up and you are a member, a fee of $ 15 will be charged; if you have prepaid tickets, one ticket will be deducted from your reserve; if you are a visitor, you will not be reimbursed.
We only accept walk-ins if the reservation limit has not been met for a specific time slot.
New preventive mesures
Your health will be assessed on arrival by our team. If you answer YES to one of the following questions, access to the gym will not be allowed:
- Have you been exposed to a person infected with COVID 19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you had any symptoms of COVID 19 (cough, fever, shortness of breath, change in taste or smell in the past 14 days)?
- Have you traveled outside the country in the past 14 days?
- Are you waiting for the result of a screening test for COVID 19?
Everyone is asked to wash their hands when entering and leaving the gym. Hand washing stations are also located in the gym so that everyone can regularly disinfect their hands.
MASK / FACE COVER
Wearing a mask or face cover covering both nose and mouth is mandatory.
At all times, customers are requested to respect a distance of 2 meters between themselves, staff and other customers. Ground X’s have been installed. Unless traveling, customers are invited to stay in position and perform the associated activity, either climbing or training.
Whether you live at the same address or not, you must follow the same rules.
NO CASH MONEY
No transactions will be made with cash during the deconfinement period. Only cards will be accepted.
The shoe rental service is maintained. Each pair is thoroughly washed between each use.
SERVICES NOT AVAILABLE DURING DECONFINEMENT
- Water fountain
- Chalk buckets
- Coaching services
TOPS AND SHOES
Tops and shoes are now mandatory in the gym for hygienic reasons.
- You have 2 hours to climb.
- The gym is split in two plateaus. You climb in the first plateau during your first hour. You climb in the second plateau during your second hour.
- You must check-in AND check-out.
- You must be 14 years of age or older to climb, until further notice.
- You must arrive at the gym changed and ready to climb (btw, tops are now mandatory).
- The changing rooms are reserved for toilets! Lockers will not be accessible.
- Bring your chalk. For the moment, the chalk buckets are out! Get it online, so you don’t lose a minute of climbing.
- Bring your bottle of water! The water fountain is condemned until further notice.
- Please wait outside until the time of your reservation.
- No cash accepted! Cards only.
What do I need to bring?
- Bloc Shop ID Scan card
- Mask or face cover
- Climbing shoes
- Sandals for walking
- Climbing clothes (top + bottom)
- Chalk and chalk bag (liquid if you prefer)
- Bottle of water, full
- Tote bag to carry your stuff with you
- Bank or credit card if you have to make a purchase (please buy online before coming if possible!)
Can kids / teenagers climb during deconfinement?
For the moment only autonomous participants (14+) can climb. The reality of distancing does not allow us to ensure a safe activity with parental supervision.
Do you know when 13 and under can climb? It is currently impossible for us to have a fixed date.